How To Order
1. SELECT PRODUCT
• Click on a category of choice from the menu.
2. ADD TO BAG
• Select your items and customizations where appropriate, and then click ADD TO BAG. Shortly you will be redirected to the checkout page, and you can choose to CONTINUE SHOPPING or PROCEED TO ORDER.
3. CHECK OUT
• Click on the SHOPPING BAG icon on the right top corner of the website to review your items. If you decide to finalize your order, click PROCEED TO ORDER.
4. SIGN IN
• You will be asked to provide a valid email address. If you are a registered shopper, please use your registered email address so that your order will be automatically recorded in your account.For a first-time shopper, simply fill in your details to register.
• Review the list of items that you have selected to purchase and click CONFIRM to complete your order. An on-screen receipt will be generated, together with the ORDER ID. You will need the ORDER ID to confirm payment and to check your order status. Make sure you write down your ORDER ID in case you need to reference it later.
• Due to the customizable nature of our product, our Customer Service Associates may contact you within 24hr to confirm the finer details of your order. Note: Final amount due may vary.
• Payment can be done through bank transfer to our bank account. To secure your order, a minimum of 70% down payment of the total amount of purchase is required. The remaining balance is due prior to the delivery of your order. Payment confirmation can be done through the link on the top left hand corner of our website. For alternative payment plan options available, please contact our Customer Service Associates.
• Note: Upon item availability, customer must complete payment within 7 days after receiving written confirmation from our Customer Service Associates.Where customer fail to fulfil the remaining balance within the specified time, Kayunara reserve the right to allocate the product for other purposes. The customer will be notified through email and/or sms prior to this action. The customer order will be treated as a new order, which will be initiated upon customer request and fulfilment of the remaining balance. Should new order not be initiated after six months, the order will be considered void and down payment will be forfeited.
• You will receive a delivery schedule once full payment has been confirmed.